ALEX COSTIN is a DIGITAL MARKETING consultant who can engage with directors in other languages (Italian, French, Spanish).
As a WEBSITE DEVELOPER can create fast loading websites that are loved by search engines like Google and Bing, who at their own rank them in their 1st pages.
As a SEO SPECIALIST he can optimise websites for search engine optimisation with proven results in Google, Bing, Yandex and even Baidu.
If your website runs Google, Bing, Yandex or Facebook Ads, he can help increase their quality so you`ll pay less and get a better ad position so you will get a higer return on investment as he is also a SEM EXPERT.
Through his social media campaigns he has access to over 50 000 Twitter followers and 1 000 000 Facebook fans and that's why, as a SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, he can help any website, small or big, increase the delivery of its products/services to new markets, without any costs.
He worked for over 15 years as a GRAPHIC DESIGNER and as a world renowned PHOTOGRAPHER, his abilities help him increase the brand identity of any given company.
He is the creator of the world's first PERFECT WEBSITE and also a certified GOOGLE PARTNER.
Last but not least, he wrote unique and attention grabbing content for many of his clients as a COPYWRITER.
Want to get his help for your online marketing campaigns?
Why not get in touch with him? Message him <here>!
Welcome to ALEX-COSTIN.com, home of Alex Costin
Hi! I m Alex Costin, a Digital Marketing Specialist, a Blogger, and a Google Certified Partner, who can interact with customers in English, French, Italian, and Spanish. I also have a vast experience as a photographer and graphic designer and could easily help your brand/business awareness. Read below more about my skills:
FOREIGN LANGUAGES (BOOSTS MULTITASKING)
My experience with foreign languages started two weeks before I turned 7 years of age as my parents installed satellite TV into our house. That gave me access to learning English by watching Cartoon Network and Italian by watching Rai 3 in less than one year, prior to starting learning French at school at 8 years of age. After mastering these languages, I started learning Spanish at 14 years of age, German at 19 during university, Catalan at 25 years whilst visiting Catalonia for holidays and Portuguese at the age of 27. This allows me to read tweets and news from different world sources and see a different reality from the one shown by local biased media. Recent research shows that people who speak multiple languages use better their brain, have improved memory, are great at multitasking, and have improved decision-making abilities.
Although computers were very hard to acquire in 2000, I had access to them through internet coffees, where I even ended up working in two of these in my hometown. This work allowed me to have access to a "playground" before I was able to buy my first computer. Such access to a playground allowed me to learn the skills needed to be an IT wizard. This helps me troubleshoot simple and even more complex problems a computer can encounter.
SOCIOLOGY / PSYCHOLOGY (IMPROVES MEASURED RATIONAL DECISIONING)
As a small child, I had the "gift" to see when people were lying (as stories would not be genuine but misleading) or why they were saying what they were. I later noticed - upon studying psychology and sociology - that the words that come out of people's mouth are the result of a thought or belief in their brain. Further friendships with people from continents like Africa, America, Australia, and Asia allowed me to ask them questions about their backgrounds and interpretation of events and this further helped me open my mind and be probably the least judgmental person I know. This also helps me better analyse data, thus helping to increase my analytical abilities.
GRAPHIC DESIGN (BRINGS FREEDOM TO EXPRESS IMAGINATION)
Upon graduating from high school and enrolling at the University, I started my 5th job - as a team member - for the FUJI dealership in my hometown. Due to my great PC skills, after the initial one-month probation period I was quickly promoted to being a graphic designer (photo editor) whilst assisting the company with photography whilst the photographer was away on field duty. This was further expanded by studying graphic design at university. Graphic design nowadays is also used hugely in communication, where it is also known as "communication design" and is a position vital for every company as the designers can help with leaflets/banners and other brand awareness materials.
PHOTOGRAPHY (HELPS BOOST BRAND IDENTITY)
Working for FUJI as a photographer helped bloom a passion for photography as soon after starting work there, I ended up buying my own camera. Unlike other "brand" shoppers, I was given the chance to test many cameras and see their performances. This led me to have to choose between a FUJI, a SAMSUNG, and a SONY. Sony has been covering my photo-taking gadgets since 2009. The same SONY cameras allowed me to take photos for weddings, baptisms, school celebrations, nights out, parties, nature, holidays etc. etc. In digital marketing, photography can help a business by raising brand awareness of its work on social media (like an album of photos posted on the company's Facebook page).
WEB DESIGN (BRINGS CRITICAL THINKING, ANALYSIS, EVALUATION & CREATION SKILLS)
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (BRINGS FREE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE)
Upon finishing Multimedia Computing at Coventry University, I realised that SEO is vital for the websites plan. I started researching and trying out everything there is to know about referrals, organic search, and others. My market research of companies and websites taught me that over 50% Of Small Businesses Don't Have a Website and this means businesses will become increasingly invisible until they vanish. I learned everything needed to help those businesses for which I create websites by getting those websites through search engine optimization on the 1st page of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yandex.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (HELPS SMALL COMPANIES SUCCEED ONLINE)
It`s the tool offered by search engines that allow less capable Search Engine Optimisation workers get their website on the first page of a search engine. I am a certified Google Partner and can easily optimise advertisement campaigns by increasing their quality scores, which in return increases their position in the auction of search engines. This ultimately decreases their costs and increases revenue.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP (HELPS PEOPLE THINK OUT OF THE BOX)
I am now a Marketing Director for an SME in Cardiff, an SME where I help the company reach more customers through their website and social media network; as well as a being a CEO for my own start-up, start-up where I offer web design services to businesses and individuals. Recent research shows that experienced entrepreneurs are innovative, creative and collaborative individuals. I can easily also help your business development as an experienced Business Manager.
COUNSELING (HELPS PREVENT WORK RELATED STRESS)
I like meeting new people, talking to them, understanding their background and defining traits. I also enjoy helping them hence in 2012 I learned counseling in Worcester which helped me learn the techniques needed to be a good listener. I can give impartial help to all my friends to help them resolve their problems. Counseling, as shown by academic research, helps individuals with improved communication and interpersonal skills such as greater self-acceptance and self-esteem, better ability to change self-defeating behaviors/habits, increased expression, and management of emotions, including anger. faster relief from depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions as well as increased confidence and decision-making skills.
LAW PROFESSIONALS (HELP BUILD CREDIBILITY)
Between February 2013 - June 2014 I have studied the LLB Law (Fast Track) where I became proficient in the Internet, Criminal, Intellectual Property, Business and Contract Law; as well as Legal Skills. Law is a fundamental part of any business and knowing its implications helps any small and medium size business avoid penalties or wrongdoings.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (HELPS ANY BUSINESS SUCCEED ONLINE)
And of course, when you know HTML, CSS and of other advanced features such as .xml, viewport, meta etc; it`s very easy to start thinking of developing websites and digital marketing campaigns. Either developing new ones or improving existing ones, my ability to speak several foreign languages also help me translate content for visitors from other countries, visitors who use languages other than English. Add my graphic design and photography skills to the equation and you got - if not the best digital marketing expert - a very efficient one.
ALEX COSTIN RESUME
- MARKET RESEARCH: "Alex Costin, since 2011, as a Digital Marketing Specialist focus on market research, is a result orientated market research analyst with extensive experience of conducting, analyzing and interpreting customer, competitor and market intelligence data across the marketing spectrum on customer segmentation and product categories. He is passionate about providing high quality, cutting-edge research and has an understanding of the complex profile of consumers and how business can tap directly into their habits, aspirations, and attitudes".
- BRAND IDENTITY: "As a Brand Identity Manager, Alex Costin since 2004, having a strong background in brand design and its development, has successfully created and designed new brands for consumers."
- SEO SPECIALIST: "Alex Costin, since 2007, as a Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing optimized websites to be picked up by search engines and helped develop content to include keywords or phrases to increase traffic to the websites. He also conducted various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain more organic traffic. He has in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines like Google/Bing/Yandex. He is aware of the ever-changing landscape, so he is continuously learning and evolving".
- SEM SPECIALIST: "Alex Costin, since 2013, as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist, has performed tests, collected and analyzed data, identified trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in various paid search campaigns. He successfully tracked, reported and analyzed websites analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns. He always managed effectively campaign expenses, stayed on budget, estimated monthly costs and reconciliated discrepancies."
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER: "Since 2010, as a Social Media Manager, Alex Costin has administrated the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Youtube and Instagram. He also creates regular publishing schedules, uses various tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, PostPlanner to leverage the right tools to manage social media content. He also implements content editorial calendars to manage new and existing content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Last but not least, he promotes content through social advertising on his existing networks."
- PHOTOGRAPHER: "As a photographer, since 2004, Alex Costin, is experienced with setting up photographic equipment, taking pictures, even editing and retouching them, choosing and setting up locations as well as reproducing and framing photographs to help tasks as promoting businesses."
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: "Since 2004, as a graphic designer, Alex Costin has a proven graphic designing experience and possesses creativity flair, versatility, conceptual/visual abilities, and originality. He has strong and demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong online portfolio, with the ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to boards. Alex Costin is up to date with the latest industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc) and is a professionalist regarding time, costs and deadlines. This allows him to easily help increase brand awareness through print advertising like magazines, direct mail, one-page flyers etc"
- COPYWRITER: "From my first day as a Digital Marketing Manager I had to write web content that would captivate the attention of the readers and that would make them click on "read more". Added with the fact that I always add CTAs to the content, I can easily help you increase your client portfolio"
That`s me, Alex Costin, the owner of www alex-costin com
IF YOU LIKE THIS PAGE, SHARE IT HERE: